CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010



So as you can see I have found the COOLEST online digital scrapbooking program and I loved it so much that I decided to become a personal publishing consultant. If you want to  play around with this AMAZING program just go to ilovescrapless.com and get your FREE account & then just have fun!!!

If you want more guidance there is a studio tutorial or even better you can have me come do a demo for you and some friends and if you aren't close I could still do a virtual demonstration. Don't hesitate to contact me at my work email: lexie@ilovescrapless.com or call me at 512-239-9060 if you need anything at all!

I know you are just going to LOVE this, just like I do!!!!

1 comments:

Hanah said...

Seriously who are these guys!? I think someone's junking you, or spamming you. Sounds like such a fun job, and a great project, I may have to check it out, when I can find some time to scrapbook. :D