CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 31, 2007

HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

Ok...I know I am way behind so these blogs are out of order but at least I am trying to catch up so our anniversary really was on April 26 NOT May 31.

On April 26 we had our 4 year anniversary but we weren't going to do anything for each other until next Thursday b/c my parents flew in April 26...well I should have known Jon wasn't going to NOT do anything.


That morning he got up and made me breakfast and also he got out the crystal glasses & got the peach sparkling juice from Target that I love sooo much. Then after breakfast was over he wouldn't let me do the dishes or anything. WOW I guess I really do have the best husband.

Then next week I made Jon go on a scavenger hunt to find puzzle pieces. Then he had to put the puzzle together which was pictures of our wedding day. Then he really surprised me & scrapbooked the puzzle and little card I made for him! Yep my husband did scrapbooking with me & he actually enjoyed it and said we should scrapbook our wedding together.


So see I wasn't a bad wife I just did my surprise on the day we said we would. Oh well I guess I can't be mad at my husband for surprising me with breakfast on our real anniversary date.


Then that weekend we went to The Fish Market Restraunt for dinner, just Jon and I. I love Andrew TONS but it really was nice to just be with Jon and go out on a date.



SO...once again my husband is amazing & totally wins the BEST HUSBAND award.

2 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

So cute...how did you get pictures put on puzzle pieces? And that's way cute that you scrapbooked them. FUN!

Anonymous said...

YALL ARE SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!