Aunt Lisa likes Hawaian stuff so when we found this hula costume in the $1 section at Target we just had to get it for Andrew. The funniest part is that it is actually a dog costume but fit him perfectly. I guess I shouldn't be proud that we put our son in a costume made for a dog...oh well. The pictures turned out so cute. At first he was really loving it and we were able to get some really good pictures, but then he just was sick of it & wanted to make sure we understood he wanted it off now. Aunt Lisa we love you and hope you enjoy our hula boy.
"Please get this thing off of me NOW!"
2 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! How cute. That cracks me up that it's supposed to be for dogs. LOL! He looks adorable! I'm glad to see you got internet access again. I was wondering why you hadn't blogged in forever
Lexie,
Andrew is so cute!! I love the pictures! That is hilarious that is a little dog costume! :) I love it!!
Post a Comment