CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goddess of Driving

I am OK at driving, I mean I drive safe but I just am not very confident with my driving. I would rather ride in the passenger seat than drive. I hate crossing traffic and I would rather sit and wait at a light if I can, than cross traffic without a light. So, today after our YWs meeting I was asked to take one of the girls home that lives near me and the other leader was going to take home another girl. Then the leaders new born baby started crying b/c he was hungry, so I volunteered to take both girls home. Even though I hate driving I am very proud of myself for being confident enough and courageous enough to even drive 2 girls home not just one. I know this sounds like such a tiny thing but this is A LOT for me so today I am the GODDESS OF DRIVING!!

What is he scared of I am just attempting to cross traffic?

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I haven't gotten to lisa's blog yet (your name comes first alpahabetically) but I love that being the goddess of something. I think we need to start being proud of our small accomplishments. So I am the goddess of painting (I worked all day on painting our nursery!) Love ya!

Lisa Johnson said...

You crack me up! I am proud of you for doing something that is outside of your comfort zone!

Marilyn said...

Hey Lexie,
That pic is really cute! I bet you are a better driver than you give yourself credit for! It looks like your lil man is really growing up!!!

Hanah said...

Lexie that is too funny!! I especially love the monkey with your cute comment!! Good for you for overcoming your fear? dislike of driving, and being a responsible leader!! It was great getting to see you again!