This will show how behind I am in blogging b/c my birthday was June 23. Opps! Jon was so cute and on my birthday he didn't let me lift a finger. He made me a yummy dinner, let me go take a nap while he made dinner and my birthday cake. I got new clothes from ROSS (my favorite store), I got a new swimming suit, I got a new word find book b/c I had finished my other one, I got new church shoes, I got new cute skirts from my sister Lisa (we went shopping together at ROSS when we visited them this last time), Jon also brought me a new Willow figurine that has a book b/c I am going back to school this Fall & I bought myself new cute purple PJs with the money Gran Ruth sent me. My birthday was a great one & thank you to all that got me things & especially to my hunny for making it such a great day.

This is the dinner Jon made for me. It is parmesean crusted chicken, with my favorite alfredo pasta. YUMMY!! I even got the red plate of honor.
This is my YUMMY cake. He used cream cheese frosting which is my favorite. We decided that from now on we should just use the number candles b/c he had such a fun time lighting my 25 candles. Also the little stinker put trick candles in there too so I was blowing forever until finally I realized it and just dunked all the candles in water.

I just can't believe that I am 25. WOW time sure does fly by when you are having fun.
1 comments:
I hope you ate some of that cake because you are making the rest of us moms look bad! You look great Lexie!
Post a Comment