While we were there Papa took Andrew every morning out to work in the yard or run errands, so I was able to get work done on the computer. One morning Papa had to get the oil changed on his car and he wanted to take Andrew with him, so off they went. When they got back Andrew had a paper car with him. They had gone to Steak & Shake while the car was getting done and had lunch and a shake. Andrew loved that paper car and carried it around with him everywhere. Those are the moments when I know my dad is the best grandpa ever.
Another moment that I don't think Andrew will ever forget is riding the lawn mower with Papa and throwing sticks in the water. Everytime Andrew says his prayers he say thank you for riding the mower and throwing sticks in the water. It has been about 2 weeks since we were up at my parents but Andrew still says this in his prayers. WOW, the little things really are what matter the most.

Then Mimi was so sweet and totally spoiled Andrew & I. She fixed us food all the time. She would give him chocolate milk the moment he asked. She cuddled with him so I could get work done. She is the best grandma ever.
THANKS MIMI & PAPA!!!
1 comments:
aw! grandparents are the best!
Post a Comment