Monday, June 8, 2009
I LOVE JEWELRY!!
My whole life I never really got excited about wearing different jewelry or anything like that. I just had my one necklace that I wore all the time. Well, I guess I am now entering a new phase of my life b/c all of the sudden I really like wearing different jewelry to go with my outfit. So my friend told me about two cute jewelry stores close by which are Hannah D's and Charming Charlies. Oh I am in big trouble now. So here is a picture of me wearing one of my sets of new jewelry. Also I have never been able to wear earrings or wanted to but now I am just wearing them anyways. I LOVE JEWELRY!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVE the jewelry and I am so proud of you for doing so much blogging lately! :D Y'all need to come up to visit sometime soon. maybe we can sneak away and go to Sam Moon's! :D
Post a Comment