CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Andrew Singing Happy Birthday to Me (June 23, 2009)

Andrew learned how to sing Happy Birthday from somewhere and sang Happy Birthday to Mimi on her birthday so I wanted him to sing Happy Birthday to me on my birthday so here is the video of my sweet boy singing me Happy Birthday. TOO CUTE!!! The best birthday present I could ever ask for! =)

4 comments:

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

That was so dang cute! I miss him! It made Dave's day that he got to talk to him last night!

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Awwww so sweet!!! What a cute little boy. :)

Marilyn said...

That is so cute Lex! What a cute little voice he has!

kcwatson said...

Oh so sweet! Where have you guys been?? Just busy like us huh. We need to watch Andrew!