CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I’m SO proud of Nate!

Nate, my brother, has gone into the Air Force and last Monday, June 21st, my parents dropped him off and said goodbye to him for 8 1/2 weeks while he is at Basic Military Training (BMT) at Lackland base.

I know he is going to do GREAT there and I am just so proud of him b/c he worked so hard to get in shape so he could pass the physical tests he had to take to even be able to enter and try to become a PJ. I am so excited for him and know he will be a wonderful Airman. YEAH Nate!!!

This is a picture that we got emailed to us by a service mission couple that visited Nate at Lackland base chapel.

Love the haircut Nate…it is so you!

Nate at basic trainingJust remember I LOVE YOU NATE!!!

0 comments: