CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Company Madness Monday(July 12, 2010)

This morning we had to go get Trace some more dog food. While we were out and about we went to Target and got him a new rope to destroy and Shane’s birthday present for that party this Saturday.

As you can see from this picture Trace LOVED his new rope.

005

So last night Andrew wouldn’t eat his dinner so this morning he got to eat it for breakfast. I know I am such a mean mom, but I just want him to know that what is for dinner is it and that I am NOT going to make him another meal later. We had a drag out fight and crying (both of us) last night and this morning but finally he ate his dinner and I had to take a picture b/c I was so happy we didn’t have to fight that fight anymore. YEAH ANDREW!!!

010

He was so excited that he ate his dinner that he ran outside to find Papa to tell him. Of course when he found Papa on the lawn mower he had to “help” mow. He even chased me with the mower. He was laughing so hard and thought he was the king of the world driving that lawn mower. =)

016

Our old army friends the Nelsons came to visit and Andrew absolutely LOVED their teenager, Kourtney. She was so cute and just played with him and was so nice to him. He didn’t let her be alone at all and I even once had to tell him to let her go potty by herself. FUNNY BOY!

017

For dinner Aunt Tafta wanted to have a shrimp boil and we had so much food so Dad invited Maggie Monzingo and her grandkids over to help us eat all the yummy food.

IMG_6665

The Nelsons (especially Brad) LOVED the shrimp boil and ALL really had a GREAT time!

IMG_6666

After we ate dinner and swam for a little while, Papa asked the kids if they wanted ice cream. Of course they said yes, but my dad had to tease them a little so he asked them is they wanted air ice cream and of course they said yes but when he just set down an empty bowl in front of them and told them it was their air ice cream they were NOT happy about that. FUNNY PAPA!!!

018When we finished our ice cream we went inside, chatted and just relaxed. I thought it was SO CUTE that Andrew was loving on his doggy. He sure loves that dog.

020

It is so much fun to have company (Nelsons, Aunt Tafta & Uncle Kerry) here and to catch up on each other’s lives.

0 comments: