CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Super FUN Saturday (July 17, 2010)

This morning a bug got into the house so Trace had so much FUN playing with it and eventually defeated it. It is so funny to watch him “hunt”. He does have some blue heeler and beagle in him so I guess that is where he gets his hunting abilities from. SILLY DOG!!!

244 This morning Mom was WAY SWEET and watched Andrew for me so I could go have some Mary Kay girl time with my best friend from high school, Lacy. We had so much fun together and she helped me with my face care regimen and makeup. She was so professional and I would TOTALLY refer her to anyone that doesn’t want to be pressured sold but LOVES awesome customer service and great quality face care and makeup.

247 We really did have SO MUCH FUN!! THANKS LACY!!!

248 Here I am with my goodies…I ended up buying WAY too much and Jon was NOT very happy with me but I still really LOVE that things I got and I have seen a BIG difference in my skin tone and clearness. YEAH!!! Also how much is your CONFIDENCE worth? Mine is worth A LOT to me!

249

After I got home we quickly got ready to go to Andrew and Shane’s combined birthday party at Aunt Sandy’s house. THANKS Heather for including us!

Andrew REALLY LOVED playing with Aunt Sandy’s toys and also swam at the very beginning but then wanted to get out. Oh well, I guess this is this birthday party so he can do what he wants.

251

It was so nice to just visit with Aunt Sandy & Aunt Tafta and Mom while everyone else was out swimming.

252   I just ADORE Aunt Tafta and really LOOK UP to her! I wish they lived closer but I guess we can still call each other, email and keep in touch through blogging too.

253 Aunt Sandy decided to do a shrimp boil so here are the men the did all the work to get it ready. (Uncle Kerry & Uncle Robert)

254

Autumn was having so much fun going down the slide into the pool.

255

Emily (my cousin’s wife) and Brooke were having fun in the water too.

256

Zack (my cousin), Tyler (my cousin), Tyler’s baby Payton, and my Dad were having fun just visiting and hanging out by the pool.

257   

Here is Heather, my cousin that invited us to have a combined birthday party with her son Shane, and her little baby boy, Jamie!

259

Andrew came in when I was taking pictures of everyone and wanted one of him and I together. SO CUTE!!!

260  Then he had to take one of me! I hope he ALWAYS wants to take pictures like this and keeps a blog too when he is older b/c he really does take great pictures.

261 The shrimp boil was DELICIOUS!!! THANK Uncle Robert and Aunt Sandy!!!

264 Uncle Kerry & Aunt Tafta Watson

270

Uncle Robert & Zack Johnson

266 Heather & Rocky Westbrook

267 Emily & Tyler Johnson

268 Lisa & Aunt Sandy

269 Mom & Dad

271 Caleb & Brooke (Tyler’s kids)

272 Shane, the other birthday boy (Heather’s kid)

275Heather made this cookie cake and after dinner it was time to dive into it. YUMMY!!! THANKS Heather!

276  Andrew and Shane LOVED having us sing Happy Birthday to them!

279

Andrew just wanted chocolate ice cream b/c he just wanted to get to opening the presents.

282

Autumn (Lisa’s kid) didn’t want cake or ice cream, she just wanted to play with the girly toys.

283  I don’t remember what was said but for some reason Lisa & my Mom started just busting up laughing. I LOVE when my sister, Lisa, starts laughing b/c her laughter is so contagious so even though some of us had no clue what she was laughing about we were all laughing with her and at her. I LOVE YOU LISA!!

284

285  Tyler and Andrew were giving LOVES!

286 Andrew LOVED opening his presents. I remember a couple of years ago he had no clue how to unwrap a present and was very timid about it…NOT now!

287 Caleb was so excited when Andrew opened his present!

288 Mom had gotten Walle and Eve toys for Andrew at Toys-R-Us and you would think that Andrew would LOVE Walle more but nope…he didn’t let Eve out of his sight once he had opened her. FUNNY BOY!!!

294

Autumn kept on wanting to help him open his presents but he was NOT very happy about that. Poor girl!

295

He LOVES his Optimus Prime Transformer. THANKS MIMI!!!

296

He LOVED Walle too but just not as much as Eve!

298

When we were at the store buying a birthday present for Shane he kept on saying we should get this for Shane b/c he REALLY LOVED it so I told my mom that and she bought it for him but told him it was for Shane so when he opened it at the party he immediately brought it over to Shane b/c he really thought it was Shane’s present. WHAT A SWEET BOY!!! When he realized it was HIS present he was just ecstatic!!!

299

I think he got a hauling…what do you think? He could barely carry all his presents!!!

300

Immediately he wanted to play with Eve and just was so HAPPY when I did get her out for him!

303I think the party was a GREAT! THANK YOU Heather, Uncle Robert and Aunt Sandy!!!

He zonked out on the way home and we were laughing so hard b/c his head kept on bobbing all over the place but he stayed asleep.

304Daddy was there when we got home. Andrew was SO excited to show daddy all of his toys and even decided to try on his Buzz Lightyear costume. CUTE BOY!!!

308

Jon was starving for real human interaction so we decided to play games. I LOVE playing games with my family.

309Then Andrew wanted to play with his Iron Man car that he got today at the birthday party. Papa was so CUTE showing Andrew how to work it.

310         

IMG_6885

We are so HAPPY to have Daddy back again and Andrew had a GREAT birthday party!!! THANKS EVERYONE!!!

0 comments: