So last night I just couldn’t sleep but also right before we went to bed Jon and I were having a great conversation and I was just really pouring out my fears and heart to him or so I thought until I heard him snore. I was SO UPSET that he had fallen asleep on me when I was talking to him about something really important to me so I just got up and unexpectedly cleaned up Andrew’s room b/c he was sleeping on the couch, put away clothes and started another load of laundry. Then I vented on my private blog and started on a HW assignment my counselor gave me yesterday. After all that I still wasn’t tired at all and still VERY UPSET so I decided to do dishes. Well Trace, our dog, woke Jon up b/c he needed to go potty so he came out and when he saw that I was still up he just said, “So, you couldn’t sleep huh?” I was still SO UPSET and didn’t want to see him so I told him to go back to bed and I took Trace out to go potty. After, I came back in and actually was feeling tired so I finished loading the dishwasher and then laid down on the couch to try to go to sleep…success! I woke up this morning and crawled into bed and went back to sleep. Jon actually we really sweet and kept Andrew out so I could sleep in. THANK YOU HUN!!!
We were suppose to go to a big water park in Round Rock for playgroup today but when my friend, Lexie, wasn’t going to go and I found out it was 1/2 hour away I decided to just stay home but then I knew Andrew really was looking forward to it so we went swimming at the YMCA that we are a member of now.
I really just wanted to sleep all day and not do anything but it actually ended up being a great thing to get out of the house, let Andrew play and I got to just sit and relax while reading a book. YEAH!!!
Here are some pictures of cute Andrew playing at the YMCA pool and splash area:
He is squinting b/c it was so bright outside.
He really LOVED spraying everyone else in the splash area with this cute fish thing.
He also LOVED playing under this mushroom type water thing.
We came home and had another picnic in the front room b/c dad had been so nice and packed us a cooler to take with us to the big water park so we decided to still have our little picnic but just here at home. THANKS HUN!!!
Then Andrew fell asleep while watching a movie and I have been just playing around on the computer.
Also one more unexpected thing that happened today is that I got a little part time job with a lady in my ward that just needs a little help with her business. YEAH ME!!! I really am excited to just earn a little money and have something to do when Andrew is in daycare. YEAH!!!
1 comments:
What business will you be helping her with? Like what will you be doing? That water park looks like fun. Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow. I have two presents for Andrew! :)
Post a Comment