I know I haven't blogged in forever but I just really felt like I needed to write this down before I forget about the TENDER MERCIES from the Lord that I experienced yesterday!
I don't know why but for some reason I just broke down & had a HUGE nervous breakdown which brought on the FEAR that I might be going into depression again which didn't help me feel better at all! So I just say there and bawled on my bed while Andrew was SAFE in his room until Daddy could get home from his meetings & help us both! Jon was way sweet & came home immediately & just held me while I cried. Then once I had cried for a while he had me take some deep breaths, sit up straight & told me he was going to not going to his meetings after church & that if I wanted to go to church then if at anytime I felt like I was going to lose it he would take me home! So, we hurried and got to church just in time to take the sacrament & right when we walked in one of my best friends, Kelly, gave me a compliment on my jewelry I was wearing. Now that might not seem like a miracle to y'all but when you have been bawling & you know you probably look like poo & someone gives you a compliment right off the bat that HELPED me so much! Then the talks in sacrament meeting were just for me & spoke truth & peace to my heart! Then the choir sang & music helps me so much so once again my Heavenly Father answered my unspoken prayer for help in staying at church! Then Jon was by my side through the next class & that went okay but then when he got up to leave me at Relief Society (women's meeting) that dread set in again & I started to panic so he left the keys with me so I could go out to the car if I needed to & right when I was about to get up to leave Janet, another one of my best friends comes & sits down next to me & then I felt okay again b/c I wasn't alone!
I just have to say that this has reminded me to give everyone the benefit of the doubt & to treat everyone with love & kindness b/c you never know what personal private battles someone is dealing with. My two best friends didn't even know I had barely made it to church & how scared I was to be there but they really were instruments in the hand of the Lord & were a real answer to my unspoken prayer in my heart!
Thank you to you all for loving me even when I disappear off the face of the earth for 4 months straight! Thank you for being true friends! I wish everyone could have friends like I do! Happy Thanksgiving....I & all of us are TRULY BLESSED b/c we do have a Heavenly Father that is ALWAYS mindful of us! I challenge all of us to strive to be the answer to others unspoken prayers this week & treat ourselves & others with more LOVE b/c you really never know what private battles someone is fighting! LOVE Y'ALL!!!!
Monday, November 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that you were struggling Sunday. I love you so much and want only what is best for you. MOM
Post a Comment