So, yesterday was our 8th ANNIVERSARY & even though we didn't do anything way amazing to celebrate we did do somethings to make the day fun & to spend some time together.
Luckily, I didn't have to work so I just went back to sleep & then was woken up by Jon with a kiss & a surprise breakfast taco he had gotten on his way back from dropping Andrew off at Preschool. After we ate, we just went and laid down together & talked. I know that sounds corny, but it was just so nice to reminisce about our wedding day & how we fell in love. Then we got cleaned up for the day & ran errands together to Costco, Sam's & Walmart. It was just nice to be ALONE together especially knowing how rare that is going to be once this next little one gets here in August.
The rest of the day was pretty normal except we did go out to dinner as a family at Carino's & I LOVED every minute of just enjoying the good food, especially their out of this world chocolate cake, & being with my family!
HAPPY 8 YEAR ANNIVERSARY HUN!!! Thanks for being so amazing & I LOVE YOU!!!
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so happy for both of you. You make a darling family!
Congrats! That is so wonderful!
Janet
So good to hear your family is doing well, Lexie! Congrats on your 2nd little boy...you will LOVE having the 2 of them together. They'll always have a buddy!
Post a Comment