Each week the teachers choose one kid from each grade to be the Wildcat of the Week, & they send home a chart for the kids to fill out about themselves. Well, this week Andrew was chosen for the Kindergartners!!!
So proud of Andrew for being the WILDCAT OF THE WEEK for his grade!
This is the "All About Me'' poster he got to create & that was displayed in his classroom!
I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is red.
My favorite animal is dog.
My favorite food is chicken nuggets. (he just wrote chicken)
This is what I look like: picture of Andrew
My Family: Family picture

Chuck E. Cheese is my favorite place.
When I grow up I want to be a chiropractor. (He sure does LOVE his daddy!)
My favorite thing to do is play with friends.
If I had one wish, I would wish for Go to McDonald's.
I really wanted him to feel special, so Jackson & I surprised him & met him for lunch at school!
He was SO EXCITED & loved telling his friends all about his cute baby brother!
Then that night we asked Andrew where he wanted to go for dinner to celebrate him being the Wildcat of the Week & he said, "You know that place that has chicken nuggets, I want to go there." Well, after us asking him a couple more questions we figured out he wanted to go to Chili's. After we ate we also gave him the choice of getting dessert at Chili's or having a budget of $10 to get a toy with, of course he chose the toy. So we headed to Walmart & they had these AWESOME deals on their Green Lantern toys so Andrew got all these Green Lantern toys with his $10 budget!!!
We sure did have a FUN time celebrating Andrew being the WILDCAT OF THE WEEK!!!
So proud of Andrew for being the WILDCAT OF THE WEEK for his grade!
This is the "All About Me'' poster he got to create & that was displayed in his classroom!
I am 5 years old.
My favorite color is red.
My favorite animal is dog.
My favorite food is chicken nuggets. (he just wrote chicken)
This is what I look like: picture of Andrew
My Family: Family picture

Chuck E. Cheese is my favorite place.
When I grow up I want to be a chiropractor. (He sure does LOVE his daddy!)
My favorite thing to do is play with friends.
If I had one wish, I would wish for Go to McDonald's.
I really wanted him to feel special, so Jackson & I surprised him & met him for lunch at school!
He was SO EXCITED & loved telling his friends all about his cute baby brother!
Then that night we asked Andrew where he wanted to go for dinner to celebrate him being the Wildcat of the Week & he said, "You know that place that has chicken nuggets, I want to go there." Well, after us asking him a couple more questions we figured out he wanted to go to Chili's. After we ate we also gave him the choice of getting dessert at Chili's or having a budget of $10 to get a toy with, of course he chose the toy. So we headed to Walmart & they had these AWESOME deals on their Green Lantern toys so Andrew got all these Green Lantern toys with his $10 budget!!!
We sure did have a FUN time celebrating Andrew being the WILDCAT OF THE WEEK!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment