CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Andrew’s Song/Talk in Primary (January 6, 2013)


We found out on Saturday that Andrew had a talk on Sunday in Primary so we quickly found an idea out of the nursery manual & here is a video from when we were practicing at home!


Andrew did TERRIFIC in Primary & I was so proud of him! Also the next day the Primary President left a message on Facebook saying how much she loved Andrew’s talk & that she wants him to do his talk/song for the Primary Program in the Fall!
When I asked him if he would be willing to do that he said, "Yes, of course!" Then without a moments hesitation he said, "Do you think Mimi & Papa would come too?" He LOVES his Mimi & Papa SO MUCH!!! I said I would let them know about it but I am sure if they can they will be there!


YEAH, I am just SO PROUD of him!



1 comments:

Elder and Sister Johnson said...

Papa and Mimi would be honored to be there. What a special spirit you have be entrusted with. Love you all.