I work for a friend on Wednesday nights but last night while I was at work she all of the sudden decided we were going to go see the movie “Safe Haven” so I called Jon to let him know I would be home later than usual & off we went!
Now I usually am NOT a spontaneous person but that was SO MUCH FUN!!! I just worry too much & feel like everything needs to be planned out, but I need to chill out & just go with the flow more often b/c doing spontaneous things can be SOO much FUN!!!
When I got home from the movie I was surprised with this sweet treat! My sweet & thoughtful husband had bought me these YUMMY chocolate covered strawberries & also got me a sweet Valentine’s card! I went to bed feeling VERY LOVED!!!
But before I went to bed I set out the boys Valentine’s Day gifts so they would see it in the morning! I remember my Mom always making holidays so much fun & hope I can provide my kids with fun & loving memories too!
Earlier I had heard about Qdoba & I also found out that for Valentine’s Day they were running a BOGO FREE special if you kissed at the register…SO off we went to Qdoba for lunch! I made sure to have on sparkly purple lipstick & planted one right on Jon! I am SO LUCKY to have him as my Valentine!
HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment