CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 22, 2013

Wrestling w/Mimi & Papa (Feb. 22, 2013)

My Dad always attends the State Wrestling Championship each year & luckily it is held here in Austin so we got the honor of having Mimi & Papa come visit us!

Andrew was SO EXCITED when he got off the bus & Mimi was waiting for him!

We had so much fun visiting & wrestling!

Of course Jackson was having fun until brother accidently kicked him…then as you can see he wasn’t so happy!

DSCN3664

BUT he was all SMILES again when Mimi loved on him!

DSCN3665

Andrew LOVES wrestling with Papa! This picture brings me such JOY b/c I remember wrestling with my Dad as a little girl! We LOVED wrestle time with Dad too! Of course Dad always won!

DSCN3666

Andrew wanted to show Papa his “Lego Club” in his room so off they went. When I came up to check on them this is what I found…another wrestling match!

DSCN3672

0 comments: