CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Fun at Mimi and Papa's (August 8-17, 2008)

We went up to see Mimi (grandma) and Papa (grandpa). We had gone up there to go to my best friend's, Pam Thompson,son, Kris's wedding. It was a cowboy wedding and we had fun.

Here are some pictures from the cowboy wedding:

This is my sister, Lisa, and I at the wedding reception.

 

Jon was so cute with Andrew and Autumn. He walked around the reception hall with them since they didn't want to sit still. What an awesome daddy and uncle.

We also had Jon's birthday up there since his birthday is August 10th. My mom made the yummiest food for Jon's birthday dinner and then I made him cheesecake because that is his favorite dessert. Yes, I really did make the cake for those of you that know I don't bake or cook very much at all!

 

 

Andrew had soo much fun playing around with Papa and Autumn. They chased each other around and around the island in the kitchen.

 August 2008 004

Then, Papa helped Andrew with a puzzle. Andrew loves doing puzzles at Mimi and Papa's.

August 2008 006

Andrew was way spoiled there too. As you can see he LOVES chips and then when he tasted the Fritos with bean dip he just thought he had died and went to heaven.

August 2008 007

 

We then decided since we were up close to the Dallas Temple to go do some sealings. That was neat because that was the temple we were married in and the guy that was doing the sealings this time was the same guy, Bro. Gabriel, that married Jon and I 5 years ago. We decided to take some pictures outside the Temple where we took our wedding pictures.

August 2008 002 August 2008 003

Then Jon left that Sunday night so he could go to work Monday morning, but Andrew and I stayed at my parent's because Jon and I were going to be flying out to Washington, D.C. from DFW later that week and Andrew would stay with my sweet parents while we were in Washington, D.C.

2 comments:

Hanah said...

Lexie I love that picture of you guys! YOU are soo beautiful!! and soo stylish!! What a handsome couple!

Lisa Johnson said...

I LOVE that skirt!!!!!!