So, Papa got here and we piled into our car and went to local Mexican restaurant. When we got there we couldn't find a parking place anywhere so Jon dropped us off and Papa stayed outside with Andrew while I went in to find out how long the wait was because we saw people standing outside. When I got in there they said we could be seated immediately. YEAH!! We got yummy queso and yummy food. Andrew just ate the chips. Oh well, he isn't starving or anything so I didn't worry about it.
Then, we came back to our house and Papa quickly made smoothies for us. Andrew LOVED it! It was getting late so Papa regretfully had to get going.
Thanks for coming to visit us. We sure love you Papa!
3 comments:
Lexie, your little guy is getting so BIG!!! Looks like y'all had fun. :) Thanks for posting! :)
FUN! I can't wait for y'all to come up for Easter! Andrew is getting SO BIG! And guess what Autumn is starting to say now...OH, MAN and NO WAY! Thanks, Andrew! :)
Hey Lexie! How'z it going girl? By the way I added you guys to our blog. Ours is:jonlenethornton.blogspot.com
Also, we have a new addition to our family. Our little girl Laneah Nicole was born last Nov. 3, 08! She was 10 lbs. 21 inches long! I know she was a big girl! I can't believe either! ha..ha. She is so cute. She is almost 5 months this April 3rd. Well, I hope all is well with you guys! Andrew is so big now and we sure do miss ya'll! Take care and keep in touch! Love ya!
Post a Comment