CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Air Conditioning & Sonic

On Monday, June 8th, it was just extremely HOT in our apartment even though the air conditioning had been on all morning, so I called up our apartment office and told them that it might me the filter b/c I don't think it has been cleaned in a long time, but either way we need to have someone come look at our air conditioning. Well, I called them up about noon, so at 4 pm I decided to call them up again, and just stress to them that this is now an emergency and they need to get it done tonight. The person up at the office told me they probably wouldn't be able to come over until tomorrow. I was so upset that I called Jon, and when he called the office and asked to speak to the manager so he could find out how to get them to re inverse us on our hotel bill b/c we are NOT going to stay in our HOT apartment that night...then all of the sudden there was somebody at our door. We have the best maintenance man who lives by us and is a great neighbor too. Andrew knows his name and is so excited when he comes over to fix something. The moment he walked in he agreed it was WAY too HOT in here. He tinkered around for a little while and then said that our air compressor had blown and it would take some time to fix it. When Jon got home it still wasn't fixed so we went to Sonic for dinner.

At Sonic while we were waiting for our food Andrew was being irritable (b/c it was so HOT all day in our apartment he couldn't take a nap) so Jon decided to roll down his window. The moment Andrew's window was down he said, "Um..I'd like tots and soda." It was so funny we just busted out laughing. He just wanted to order like he had seen his daddy just do.

When we got home our air conditioning was fixed and Andrew immediately laid down on the ground and fell asleep. He didn't wake up that whole night. Poor guy was so tired from the HOT day we had in our apartment. YEAH for air conditioning & Sonic!

1 comments:

Gwen said...

That's a kid after my own heart...I like tots & soda too!