CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dental Hygiene School

So the reason I haven't posted in forever is a eat, breathe, and dream dental hygiene, but that is ok because I LOVE it!!!

Andrew LOVES his preschool, Goddard, and tells me so all the time. Out of the blue he will just say, "Mom, I love Goddard." He is the cutest little boy ever and his teachers absolutely adore him. He is still into Spiderman and loves to wear his Spiderman outfit he got for his birthday. (Maybe I'll blog about our summer sometime, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that.)

Thank you for the love and support I have recieved through this big time of change.

Oh yeah, we are also moving Sept. 26th back into our old ward, the Cedar Park Ward. I am excited to move and have a change but I really was worried about trying to pack during my dental hygiene schooling, BUT Jon has been amazing and packed this past weekend. He is such a great husband and father. I couldn't really ask for anything more than what I already have.

You could check back for update blogs but I wouldn't check everyday or even every month. =)

1 comments:

Kristin, Scott, Emily and Eric said...

Congrats, Lexie! That is very exciting for you! Keep us posted. I love to hear about y'all in TX!