Chaquitta has been my best friend since she was my Young Women leader in the church. We have been able to do a lot of fun things together and also help each other through some very hard times. So, when I found out she was coming to San Antonio to look at buying a law practice and maybe moving here I was soo excited. Also since San Antonio is only about 2 hrs. away from Austin we set up to meet for lunch and just hang out. 
We met them at Mimi's Cafe and had so much fun just catching up with each other. She couldn't believe how big Andrew had gotten. After lunch we decided to go walk around the San Antonio Temple grounds together. Andrew was having so much fun and wanted so badly to go into the temple. He kept on singing the song "I Love to See the Temple" which he learned in nursery. He also was the unofficial temple grounds greeter. He helped put smiles on all the people's faces. He just has a talent for that. Then we hugged and said goodbye and went our separate ways. We decided to stop by the San Marcos outlets and do some early birthday shopping for me. I got the cutest plaid shorts and polo shirts. YEAH ME!!! I love shopping!!! It was a very fun day and I am so grateful for the friendship of Chaquitta and Dave and I really hope they will be moving closer.

0 comments:
Post a Comment