CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blogging Addiction, Swimming & Sonic

So all day today I have been catching up on blogging. I felt so overwhelmed by all the months I had missed but didn’t want to just not include them so my sister had a great idea of just doing a month is review for each month I missed. That was the best idea ever and now I am almost all the way caught up. YEAH!!!

I had been blogging all day that before I knew it it was 4 pm and time to get ready to go to Andrew’s swim lessons. We got ready really quickly and then went to visit daddy at the office but he was with a new patient. Andrew was so sad but was okay when I said he could have a ice cream cone if he was good at his lesson and put his head under water.

He did so good at swim lessons and I am so proud of him.

Here he is putting his head under water and then Courtney, his teacher, gave him a high five. She was so proud of him and even gave him a pirate eye toy and he got to go down the slide. YEAH ANDREW!!!

  2010-06

After lessons Andrew wanted to go get his ice cream cone but with daddy so we went home and picked up daddy and then headed to Sonic. While there we decided to just get dinner there too since Andrew was such a good boy at the dentist today too.

When I was taking these pictures in the car Jon said, “You must be feeling better b/c you are taking pictures of everything.” FUNNY but true!

010 011

It was so annoying though b/c a person in training was taking our order and asked us to stop after every 2 things we ordered and kept on getting the order wrong so finally a experienced person took our order. When they brought out our food they still had gotten the order wrong and there wasn’t a toy with Andrew’s kid meal. Oh well life goes on and they did apologize and give us some coupons.

We came home and enjoyed our yummy Sonic food. Andrew really enjoyed his hamburger and tots.

014

All in all it was a great day!

0 comments: