We got in very late Friday night but Saturday morning Andrew was up bright and early ready to have fun.
I love this picture b/c if you look close enough his PJ shorts are all messed up b/c he was started to want to NOT have any help after he goes potty. LOL!!!
Uncle Nate was way cute and gave Andrew a pixy stix that he had gotten at Dave & Buster’s last night. What a nice uncle! We sure will miss him when he goes off to Basic Training on Monday. I know this picture isn’t great BUT pictures with Uncle Nate are priceless b/c we won’t see him for quite a while.
Then Lisa & Autumn came over and Jon tried to adjust Autumn’s neck b/c it has been hurting her but she wouldn’t let him so he was showing her it doesn’t hurt and adjusting her bear that Uncle Nate got her. TOO CUTE!!! Even though she was excited about Jon adjusting her bear she still wouldn’t let him adjust her.
Lisa had been having some problems with her tooth hurting so she asked me to bring up my dental hygiene instruments and see if I could see anything. I was excited to actually use my instruments for something again b/c ever since I withdrew from DH school again I have been agonizing over how much money I wasted. Oh well! I really couldn’t see anything but surprisingly it felt great and normal holding my instruments again. Don’t worry though I’m NOT going to try that career again. There is just too much risk involved with it and too much bad past memories. Oh well you live and learn!
Then Lisa had to go to work so Autumn stayed and hung out with us…well really she gave Trace TONS of loves. SO CUTE!!!
She even laid down and kept Trace company on the floor since he isn’t allowed up on mom & dad’s furniture. She is such a cute little bug and really does love Trace.
Then Papa make his famous waffles for breakfast and the kidos “helped.” They love hanging out with Papa and helping him.
(P.S. Lisa thanks for these next couple pictures that I copied off of your blog.)
Around lunch time the kids were hungry so Mimi got them some string cheese and they were just being so cute together so I had to get a picture. So here are their cute cheesy smiles while they eat their string cheese. TOO FUNNY!
Then of course they had to have their daily dosage of running around chasing each other. I love the look on Andrew’s face. They really are cute little cousins and love to play with each other most of the time.
Then Mimi had had enough of them screaming so she told them to get on their swimming suits. She didn’t have to tell them twice. Before we knew it they were ready and in the hot tub swimming with Jon’s supervision while he grilled the hot dogs and corn on the cob for lunch. Thanks hunny!
I love this picture b/c Andrew is chasing Autumn, and Autumn is chasing Trace. TOO CUTE!!!
We ate lunch when Aunt Lisa got home and after lunch while she was swimming she all of the sudden started SCREAMING…I hate spiders too! YUCK!!! We continued to swim but just stayed away from that area and kept on looking over just to make sure we still knew where the spider was but then one time he was just gone. CREEPY!!!
When Papa got home from work the fun really started. He pushed the kids on the floatie all around and they LOVED it.
Then they didn’t want to share a floaty anymore so they each got their own and had ramming wars. They were laughing so hard and so were we.
After swimming Autumn asked Papa to warp her up in her towel so of course he had to wrap both of them up. They have the best Papa ever.
Okay I am so ashamed to blog about this but on Father’s Day my husband my breakfast for us all. I know I should be the one making breakfast for him but he insisted and made these yummy cream cheese eggs and sausage that I don’t know how to make. So I just was his little helper. THANKS HUNNY! Don’t feel too bad for him though b/c I did surprise him with a book of inspirational quotes from Zig Zigglar which he likes so I did spoil him but I guess just NOT as much as I should have.
While we were waiting for breakfast I saw Aunt Lisa’s BIG sunglasses and wanted Andrew to try them on but before he would he wanted to take a picture of me with them on. He actually is getting really good at taking pictures. His is definitely the cutest picture though!
Then Mimi spoiled Andrew with NEW SPIDERMAN PJs!!! He is the luckiest boy alive.
So he spent Father’s Day cuddling with dad while watching some sport channel on TV. They just look so cute together like nothing in the world matters except being together.
When I told Andrew to give Papa his Father’s Day present from us Andrew decided to not only give it to Papa but he helped Papa open it and told him before he opened it what was inside. TOO CUTE!!!
I know my dad probably didn’t really need or want a new hat and shirt but he hugged Andrew like it was the best present ever. We were going to give him a card with cash to go buy himself a new swim hat but I knew he wouldn’t take the cash from us so we decided to buy him this shirt and matching hat that say #1 Grandpa b/c that is what he is…the best grandpa and father ever.
Later Andrew decided the Spiderman PJs weren’t enough so he changed into his Spiderman costume and then fell asleep watching a movie on Mimi & Papa’s bed. I love how peaceful and cute he looks when his is sleeping.
After he had gotten his rest it was time to wrestle with Papa and try to ride the horsey at the same time as Autumn. TOO FUNNY!
After a fabulous Father’s Day/Mom’s B-day/My B-day/Goodbye to Nate dinner (by the way thanks sooo much mom and Lisa it was delicious) we had to say our goodbyes and get going but not until Papa got loves from his grandkids and I gave loves to mom, my B-day sharer. I LOVE YOU MOM & DAD!!!
Also Lisa, my sister, surprised me with a birthday present of her famous decorative plates with the words “JUST BE” on it…she had remembered that my counselor had told me to just be and not worry so I thought that was so thoughtful of her and I LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU ESSA WEE!!! Also my mom surprised me and gave me money for my birthday which I am going to use to get a spa pedicure, manicure and eyebrow waxing tomorrow morning on my birthday. YEAH!!! THANKS MOM & DAD!!!
I really do LOVE going and visiting my family and I can’t wait until we go back for 4th of July and then Andrew and I are planning on staying for a couple of weeks to just PLAY!!!!
1 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of you and Andrew wearing my sunglasses! SO FUN! I can't wait for y'all to come up next weekend so we can play some more. :)
Post a Comment