CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swimming with No pictures

We decided to get out of the house and go swimming at our apartment pool. I went with the intention of taking pictures of Andrew and Jon swimming but when we got there I just couldn’t help having fun with them…so therefore I took no pictures. At first I was kind of disappointed that I didn’t even get one picture but then I started thinking that sometimes having fun and being part of the memory is more important than capturing others having fun. Don’t get me wrong I still LOVE taking pictures and still will but I just had fun yesterday instead of being just the photographer.

Andrew was so excited to show his daddy what he was been doing at swim lessons and can’t wait to go back on Monday. TOO CUTE! I just love how cute Jon is with Andrew in that he listens to him and plays with him. Jon really is a great dad.

1 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

Amen, sista! I need to be better about enjoying the fun and being in the moment instead of always trying to capture it on film, so that I don't miss out on all the fun! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend. Are you bringing Cake Plate cake to celebrate Father's Day and your birthday and Mom's birthday and Goodbye Nate? LOL!