Here we are waiting for the shuttle again. Today we planned on going to the water park part of Sea World but it was just TOO BUSY so we never did. Oh well!
Right when we got to Sea World Kait and I ran to the roller coaster we didn’t get to ride yesterday, The Steel Eel and Jon went to play with Andrew in Shamu’s Harbor. After Kait and I got done with our ride we came back to find the boys but they were NO WHERE to be seen. Kait was getting HOT and TIRED so she sat down in that air conditioned cafe near by and I kept on looking. I was getting so upset b/c I didn’t want to waste all our time looking for the boys and I had thought that the plan was that we were going to meet them in Shamu’s Harbor but when I finally found them Jon said that he had told me that they would meet us down by the roller coaster…I never heard him say that so we were both pretty upset at each other but after we calmed down we both apologized and realized it was just a big miscommunication so we decided NOT to let it ruin the day and to go have fun again. SORRY HUN!!!!
Here we are waiting in line for the Atlantis ride. It looked like the line wasn’t too long but once we got up further we realized the line didn’t LOOK long b/c it winds up around itself. So needless to say we did have to wait a long time in line but oh well!
When we finally got on the ride Andrew was SO EXCITED but a little scared too so I wasn’t quite sure how he would feel afterwards.
Well, Andrew LOVED the ride and after we got off it said, “That was a GREAT ride.”
We went and got some food b/c everyone was hungry and thirsty and then we decided to go to this 4D pirate show. Andrew was really excited at first but once the water started to spray on us and the air started to blow on us he just freaked out. And it didn’t help that all of the sudden a HUGE spider was on the screen and of course looked like it was coming toward him so we took off his glasses but he still was freaking out so note to self for next time the 4D movies aren’t good with little kids.
After we traumatized our child we decided to go do something fun…feed and pet the DOLPHINS!!! It really was SO NEAT and even though it was expensive I thought it was TOTALLY worth it! WOW!!!
Andrew didn’t want to touch the dolphins but he was SO EXCITED when they jumped up like this and were so close to him.
It was starting to get hot again so we decided to go into the air conditioned aquarium and look at the sting rays and sharks.
We were going to go swimming after this but there was a HUGE line to get into the water park so we decided to call it a day and go home!
Here we are waiting for the shuttle to come pick us up and take us back to the hotel where our car was packed up and ready to go.
As soon as we got in the car both of them were OUT!!!
Jon decided to go to the Watsons and pick up Trace, our dog we lost the morning of our vacation, even before we went home. At first Trace was kind of stand offish when Jon came to the Watson’s door but once he realized it was JON he was CRAZY licking him! We were ALL so excited to see Trace again and know we hadn’t LOST our dog forever but I think ANDREW was the MOST EXCITED to have his dog back!
When we got home we unpacked the car, loved on Trace and just relaxed. I LOVE going on vacation but I also LOVE coming home and sleeping in my own bed. YEAH!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment