Jon thought he was so funny and said he had to take a picture of us getting ready for the day b/c that was half of our vacation…silly guy! I do have to admit though that I did have fun having another girl to get ready with. Kait come visit again!
Then it was time for our daily adjustments. I LOVE having a chiropractor always with me!
Here we are waiting for the FREE shuttle to Sea World. (This picture is kind of foggy looking b/c it was SO HUMID outside that the camera lens fogged up.)
Andrew was so excited about seeing Shamu so we just HAD to get a picture with this statue.
Andrew didn’t want anything to do with this shark so I decided to take a picture with him b/c he was too cute not to include in my blog.
Even though Andrew didn’t want to take a picture with the shark, he was SO EXCITED about this race car so here are the boys with their race car.
We found out really quickly that even though it had just rained it was still going to be a really HOT day so while we were waiting for the rides to open up at 11 am we decided to cool off in the penguin exhibit.
When we were done in there the rides still weren’t open so we decided to go again. Andrew did love the penguins and laughed at how silly they were but kept on saying, “I want to take a picture with the plane.” We had no clue what he was talking about so he took Jon’s hand to show him and this is what he was talking about. FUNNY BOY!!!
We were so lucky that is was a rainy day b/c the park wasn’t that busy so we were able to jump right on this CRAZY ride, The Great White. I screamed the whole time but LOVED it! I loved it so much that I insisted that Jon go too. He LOVED it too!
Since Andrew couldn’t go on that ride (The Great White) we decided to next go on Rio Loco with him. Kait didn’t want to get wet today so she took pictures for us. YEAH!!! At first we weren’t getting really wet at all but then the WATERFALL came up and we got drenched, but Andrew LOVED it and still talks about the “crazy waterfall ride” and how much fun he had!
Right after we got soaked it was time for the Shamu show so off we went. I hate sitting wet but the show was so AWESOME that I didn’t really even notice until the end of the show and then I was miserable being wet again. That is one thing I learned…you just wear your swimming suit to Sea World whether you are planning on going swimming or not.
It was SO precious to see this baby killer whale. SO CUTE!!! Although I found out that a killer whale is pregnant for 17 MONTHS (heck no)!!! I guess I wouldn’t have any kids on purpose if I was a killer whale.
There was a part in the show where they were having everyone raise their arms up and chant Shamu. I just LOVED how Andrew was so serious about doing this and then when the whales splashed everyone with their tails he just was SO EXCITED! Oh to be a child again and just see the world with such wonder and awe!
This show really was amazing and I just didn’t want it to end!
Andrew LOVED the whales so much that he wanted to “touch” this whale. CUTE!!!
Then we had some down time before the next show so we just relaxed and looked at the pink flamingos.
Then everyone was starting to get hungry so here we are standing in line for some food. Andrew didn’t want me to take his picture so he closed his eyes. =)
I LOVE the look on Kait’s face b/c it as if she is saying, “Why are you taking our picture standing in line for food? Please stop.” She really was a great sport with me taking SO many pictures.
After lunch Kait and I headed off to go on another roller coaster, The Steel Eel, but it was closed for some reason so we just sat down and rested. While we were resting this lady came and got the parrot out of the cage, so I called Jon and told him to come down here to see it. Andrew wasn’t too excited about it but I LOVED it!!!
Next we hurried off to another show, Azul.
Before the show started there was a little funny skit about this guy sitting in his lawn chair just relaxing and all of the sudden this water splashes on him so he tries to find out where the water is coming from and in the process gets everyone around him WET. Andrew was just LAUGHING so much at this, in fact we had the missionaries over for dinner when we got home and he was telling them about it. FUNNY BOY!!!
The Azul show was really cool too b/c the guy at the beginning was part of the show too and this show included the belugas and dolphins and also these really cool high diving acts. CRAZY but AWESOME!!!
The dolphins was my favorite part b/c they danced in the water and I LOVE the high jumps they did! LOVE IT!!!
After the show we went to let Andrew just play in Shamu’s Harbor, the kids area. He actually asked for me to take his picture with this flamingo statue.
I think I have created a picture monster just like me!
He wanted to climb this rope thing but was struggling so I helped him climb to the top. YEAH ANDREW!!! He is just growing up so FAST!
I am so picture crazy so even though we were all tired and ready to go back to our hotel I had to get this picture b/c I knew tomorrow when we came back it would be so busy that it would be hard to get a good picture.
I am glad I forced them to let me take this picture now though b/c the next day it was CRAZY BUSY!!!
Here we are just chilling in the hotel before we met Pam (my friend) for dinner on the River Walk!
Another picture moment that I just couldn’t miss. It was so fun that our elevators had this on them. YEAH!!!
The River Walk was GORGEOUS and we really had fun walking around and trying to find somewhere to eat.
We finally chose this little Mexican restaurant, Casa Rosa, and even though Pam wasn’t there yet we decided to go ahead and get on the list to be seated b/c we thought for sure on a Friday night it would be a long wait but to our surprise we were seated immediately and they didn’t care about all of our party not being there so we just enjoyed ourselves and ate chips until Pam arrived.
While we were waiting for my friend Pam to come we were serenaded by this really neat Mariachi group. They were amazing and even posed for pictures while they were singing to us. I LOVED IT!!!
Andrew didn’t like the music so much and kept his hands on his ears the whole time. Oh well!!!
Pam, Chaquitta as I call her, finally got there. She is so much fun to hang out with and I met her b/c she was my Mia Maid teacher when I was in Young Women’s (an organization in our church). We have made so many FUN memories together and now she lives in San Antonio so we can make even more memories. YEAH!!
THANKS FOR COMING CHAQUITTA!!!
Then of course we HAD to get a picture by this pretty waterfall on the River Walk!
When we got back from dinner and Wal-Mart Andrew attacked daddy with LOVES!!!
We ran by Wal-Mart to get some treats for tonight and Kait said we had to try the Oreo Klondike bars. She was SO right…YUMMY!!!
We went to bed pretty soon after our treat b/c we were so exhausted from such a FUN and busy day, but we also knew we needed to get our rest b/c there was more FUN to be had tomorrow.
1 comments:
Wow, you've been a busy little blogger. I am SO HAPPY that you blog and take so many pictures. Sea World looks like a blast (except for the scary shark costumed guy). :)
Post a Comment