CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date (Saturday: July 10, 2010)

This morning we just hung out and the kids watched cartoons in mom and dad’s room. Then all of the sudden we looked over and saw Autumn showing off how flexible she is. I don’t think I could do that even if my life depended on it! =)

056 Then Lisa’s friend Liz came over to swim with us. We had so much fun swimming!!!

057

Nice puckered lips Autumn! LOL!!!

059

During our swimming Trace accidentally fell into the hot tub. We found out he could swim but he was rubbing all over in the plants after he got out. He was so unhappy being soaking wet. We were laughing so hard b/c he was just being so funny!

063

When we were done swimming Andrew wanted me to warp him up in his towel and carry him like a baby like Papa always does with the kids.

067

Then the kids decided they weren’t done playing yet so they marched around the hot tub and had fun together! I have no clue why Andrew has those dive sticks in his mouth…I think he was acting like they were horns or something. I just LOVE that he has such a great imagination!

070

Liz, Lisa’s friends, was hungry and really wanted a hamburger so we all went to Wendy’s and of course we had to get a HUGE Frosty and share it!

075

 

079

 

080

A little while after we got home from Wendy’s Papa got home from his bike trip to Aunt Sandy’s and brought home shirts and hats for the kids. He sure LOVES to spoil them.

 IMG_6635

Then Dad & I went on a daddy/daughter date and had so much fun. Dad took me out to PF Chang’s and we had a REALY GOOD talk. THANKS DAD!!!

Lisa was such a sweet heart and babysat Andrew for me. THANKS LISA!!!

082

When we got home that kids were so EXCITED to see Papa again and being Papa was being funny (like always) and uses this pants hanger to hook the kids together. They ran around laughing and just having such a fun time.

IMG_6648

0 comments: