CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

GIRL’S DAY (Monday: July 26, 2010)

This morning Trace was attacking everyone with kisses. I think he was REALLY EXCITED to be home again.

078 

079 081

084  Then Andrew decided to put on his Spiderman costume and attack Kaitlin! He just LOVES Kait!

090Most of the morning we just relaxed and watched TV. I love how Andrew and Trace our cuddling with Kait. I think my BOYS LOVE her, what do you think?

095  Once we got ready for the day and dropped Andrew off at the office to hang out with Jon at work it was time for our GIRLS DAY!!! YEAH!!!

First we relaxed in the massage chairs and enjoyed our spa pedicure.

098 I never wear crazy colors like this blue but since we were having a fun girl’s day I asked Kait to pick out a color for me so she picked blue for me and green for her. FUN!!!

101 Next it was time to go to the mall and go shopping!

Kait LOVES the Dallas Cowboys so of course we had to go to the Cowboys store.

102

  Next, we went to Icing, Buckle, and Rue 21. I didn’t buy anything at Icing (Kait bought some jewelry) or Buckle although they did have cute clothes just too expensive for me, but at Rue 21 I went crazy b/c they had CUTE shirts for $2 and $3!! YEAH!!!

Of course we couldn’t end our Girl’s Day without going to Hannah D’s for some cute cheap jewelry.

After our Girl’s Day we met up with Jon and Andrew for dinner at Texadelphia. YUMMY!!!!

After we got home we HAD to show off our goodies that we got today.

Here we are with our Hannah D’s goodies!

104 Kait bought some jewelry for her sisters too.

106

Then we showed off our Rue 21 finds!

 103

I bought these 4 shirts at Rue 21 for about $11. You just can’t beat that!

Of course with new clothes I had to do a fashion show. Kait thought I was so FUNNY but I didn’t care. I LOVE getting new clothes especially for a great deal like these. Also I am NOT pregnant so I don’t know why I look like I am in these pictures. I guess I better start doing water aerobics again.

116

 

108

 

110

 

112

Jon couldn’t believe I had bought this shirt b/c it is so CRAZY but I actually REALLY LOVE IT!!!

113

Then Andrew wanted to play a game so we played Toss Up. VERY FUN GAME!!!

It was funny though b/c all of the sudden during the game Andrew says, “ Mom, Mary Jane and Peter Parker (Spiderman) are going to get married in the temple, right?” I didn’t know what to say so I just said, “Of course.” FUNNY!!!

127

1 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

LUCKY!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new shirts (especially the pink tiger print one) and am so glad you did a fashion show and show & tell of your jewelry so I can see how cute it is. :)