CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY ANDREW!!! (Tuesday: July 27, 2010)

So this morning we decided to give Andrew an early birthday present…Mack the semi truck from Cars and a whole bunch of other characters from Cars. He LOVED it!

131 I also LOVED how Jon stayed home longer this morning than he usual does so he could play with his son and since it was Andrew’s birthday today. Jon really is a GREAT dad!

134

Trace even wanted in on the fun!

138 

Andrew spent HOURS today just playing with all his new cars!

140

Then I put this Spiderman birthday banner up and Andrew just watched his favorite cartoons all morning. He didn’t even have to pick up his toys or anything since it is his birthday today. Lucky boy!!

When I put up the banner though Andrew was excited but he also said, “I love it, but where are my birthday balloons?” So I guess we will be getting some balloons too. FUNNY KID!!!

143First though we went to lunch at McDonald’s b/c that is where Andrew picked for his birthday lunch. CUTE KID!!!

144  We got 16 balloons so we would have enough to give to each child as a party favor tonight. We also got a Toy Story and Spiderman ones for Andrew.

Andrew didn’t have much room in the back seat with all those balloons but he didn’t mind b/c he was SO EXCITED to have balloons at this party tonight!

149 When we got home I made a cake for the kids b/c I didn’t know if the cake we were getting from The Cake Plate would be enough for everyone. Andrew helped me but then when it was time for eating some batter (the BEST part) he didn’t want any b/c it was the confetti cake so it had chunks and he started to gag. Oh well he at least had fun helping me stir it.

150Here is the birthday boy with his Toy Story themed birthday cake from The Cake Plate. They out did themselves and his cake was AWESOME!!!

151  Buzz’s pack and Woody’s hat are 3D. AWESOME!!!

152

The they had Woody, a sheriff star, Buzz and space logo on Buzz on the sides of the cake. WOW!!!

157 

158

Here is the birthday boy with his Spiderman balloon and his #4 balloon that he picked out. The Toy Story balloon he had picked out floated away right after I got the balloons out of the car to bring them into the house. I was so sad but oh well!

163

At Party City, where we got the balloons, we also found some 50 cent fun things and this was one of them. I tried to get Andrew to get the Spiderman one so it would match the banner but this was the one he wanted so he just had a BOY THEMED birthday party. HE LOVED IT!!!

165 We had the Fullers, Hogges, McKinneys, Childs, Watsons, Crofts, and Jones over for Andrew’s birthday party. We just let the kids play while everyone was arriving and then it was time for cake and ice cream. YUMMY!

166 Andrew REALLY LOVED opening the presents and LOVED all the gifts.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!

168 After the party Andrew wanted to immediately play with this water Spiderman that we got from the Fullers. VERY COOL!!!

170

Here he is with all his new gifts. THANK YOU!!!

180  Jon and I also got him this Spiderman watch and even though he has no clue how to tell time he still LOVES it!!

183 Later Elder Craig and Elder Barham came over for some cake and ice cream and they both were so excited when they got to take home a balloon.

FUNNY MISSIONAIRIES!!!

After all the FUN of today Andrew just crashed. HOW CUTE!!

I can’t believe my little baby is already 4 year old. WOW how time flies by b/c it seems like just yesterday my mom was in Utah at our apartment waiting for her first grandbaby to be born. CRAZY!!!

184

0 comments: