This morning Mom surprised us and told us to go get ready so we could go to SAM MOON’S. Now for those of you that don’t know that Sam Moon’s is…it is the BEST jewelry store ever and pretty cheap too. So Aunt Tafta, Mom, Andrew & I went to Sam Moon’s. Andrew wasn’t too much into it so Mom took him to get a toy and then waited in the car for Aunt Tafta and I to be done shopping. We had SO much FUN!!!! I got some cute jewelry and a couple of other things. I actually did really good on NOT buying everything there.
Then we stopped by Walmart to buy a birthday gift for Shane’s party this Saturday, groceries and of course we had to get some treats b/c we were with Mimi. Andrew wanted his colored Goldfish crackers and orange drink. I got a root beer and Aunt Tafta and I shared peanut M&Ms.
I thought it was so funny that the peanut M&Ms actually had “Sharing Size” on that package. FUNNY!!!
While we were there Andrew saw this Handy Mandy shirt and wanted it…I said No but of course Mimi said YES and got it for him. HE LOVED IT!!!
Here we are, The Sam Moon queens, with our goodies.
Aunt Tafta is such a GREAT example…she hadn’t read her scriptures yet today so here she is doing it. I just LOVE her!!!
She made the MOST DELICIOUS dessert called Trifle…it is angel food cake, vanilla pudding, all kinds of berries (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries) and whip cream in layers. YUMMY!!!
Isn’t this just GORGEOUS and even with how gorgeous it is it was even better tasting!!!
Andrew wanted to jump off the diving board again. He use to be SO scared of it but NOW he just LOVES it!!! He is just growing up so fast!
Autumn LOVED jumping off the diving board too.
Then Andrew decided it was time to jump off the little shelf in the pool!
Papa was so PROUD of him that he asked for knuckles. They really are such fun BUDDIES!!!
Autumn decided to open up her cafe and to make yummy food for everybody. I LOVE how awesome kids imaginations are and I need to remember to not forget to use my own imagination too.
Papa decided to join in on the imagination and acted like he was feeding Andrew a yummy berry.
Uncle Kerry and Andrew started throwing the balls at each other again but this time when Andrew was hit by a ball he would flop over. We were all laughing so hard at him.
When Uncle Kerry got in the hot tub with the kids Autumn and Andrew decided to have a water fight with him and as you can see I think he WON!!!
While Autumn was worried about Uncle Kerry, Papa came up behind her and got her. She jumped and screamed. FUNNY PAPA!!!
When I got back from taking my shower this is what I found…Andrew had fallen asleep in Papa’s arms. Oh these are the moments I absolutely LOVE the MOST!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment