Today we went grocery shopping so we’ll have food that Kaitlin (my niece) likes while she is visiting us this week.
While we were checking out Andrew asked if we could get a treat and usually I would say NO but today I decided “Why not?” so we decided to share these COCONUT M&Ms. When we got in the car I tried to share with him but then he decided he didn’t want any and wanted a popsicle when we got home. So…I just had to eat them all by myself and they were SO GOOD!!!
We spent the rest of the day just cleaning the house and getting ready for Kaitlin to come. I also decided to organize Andrew’s room and toys by using zip lock bags to separate different toys. So far it has worked REALLY well! We had tried the bins in the past and those worked for when he was little but now he is older he asks me for certain toys and we NEVER know where they are so NOW we will. YEAH!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment