CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Wild Wednesday (July 21, 2010)

When we woke up this morning Andrew asked where “the girl” was meaning Kaitlin b/c I had told him last night that she was coming today so when he woke up he expected her to be there already. FUNNY BOY!!!

All morning he kept on asking when we were going to go get Kaitlin from the airport. Finally when it was time he just couldn’t contain his excitement but then when we got to the airport he kept on asking when he would see her. He REALLY was excited to see her.

009 On the way home from the airport Kaitlin and Andrew were dancing around to music and Andrew kept on asking us to play “Soul Sister” by Train over and over again. He would sing most of the words and dance like crazy. Kaitlin was really quiet at first but with Andrew you can’t stay quiet for long. He broke the ice REALLY FAST!!!

012 We dropped Kait’s stuff off at the apartment, went to Sonic to get some lunch and then it was off to the office to get her first adjustment of many while she was visiting. Here Jon is muscle testing her. She thought that was so funny and just kept on laughing.

014 Then it was on to the adjustment part. Andrew was being a good little helper too.

016 Andrew decided she needed a mini massage while daddy muscle tested her again.

019 Then Andrew said it was my turn to get an adjustment.

022 Afterwards Andrew always tells me I have to say, “Powers on” and give daddy a high five like he does…but I usually give daddy a BIG KISS even though Andrew usually objects to that.

023 Then Andrew of course had to take a picture of Kait enjoying her drink from Sonic.

025 We just hung out the rest of the day until Jon got home. Jon and Andrew went to Mutual while Kait and I went and got FREE pizza and drinks up at the apartment office. I was getting some funny looks though b/c I had 6 pieces of pizza on my plate and 2 drinks b/c I was also getting pizza & drinks for Jon and Andrew.

Kait was kidding around and said it looked like we were having dinner with imaginary friends. I think she named them Joe and Jill but I can’t remember for sure. She was so much fun to hang out with and just TALK to!

027When Jon and Andrew got home from Mutual Andrew wouldn’t leave Kaitlin alone. He wanted to be by her ALL the time. He LOVED her!!!

029 Then Kaitlin asked if we could make York Peppermint Pattie smoothies like her Dad makes at home. I LOVE mint anything so I was all up for that. Jon went and got some York Peppermints and when we were eating them and putting them in the smoothie we found one that didn’t have a mint in it but was sealed up. FUNNY!

030 Jon made the Mint Smoothies and they were SO GOOD. We will definitely have to do that another time. THANKS KAIT for suggesting that!

031

We had already put Andrew to bed but I felt bad for him and knew he would LOVE to have a smoothie too so we let him get out of bed and come join the FUN!!! He thought he was the luckiest boy alive and I had to tell him a couple of times that is was okay to get out of bed and come get a smoothie. FUNNY BOY!!

034

035

043    We decided to start packing that night but I really wanted my purple backpack to take with us and couldn’t find it anywhere so we looked behind the couch and didn’t find my backpack but found ALL of Trace’s bones he had hid in there. SILLY DOG!!!

044 We were going to go to bed but I knew if I didn’t find the backpack tonight I wouldn’t sleep very well b/c I would be thinking about it all night long, so Jon was such a sweet husband and searched the WHOLE outside storage closet and FINALLY when all hope was gone…He FOUND IT!! YEAH!!! I was so excited to start packing and for our vacation tomorrow that I didn’t sleep very good that night any ways but I know I slept better than if we hadn’t found the back pack. THANKS HUNNY!!!

1 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

You need to share the recipe for the York peppermint patties smoothies!