CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Hair, Sonic, & Bean Bag Jumping (Thurs: Aug. 26, 2010)

This morning we took Gran Ruth to her hair appointment at 9 am and then tried to go see Grandpa Johnson but he wasn’t home so we just went back and hung out at Gran Ruth’s until it was time to go back and pick her up.

After we picked her up she said we needed to go get a treat so we stopped at Sonic and Andrew was excited to get his ice cream cone.

052

Gran Ruth is so nice to SPOIL us!! THANK YOU!!!

053

Since we didn’t have any other appointments today we decided to go visit Aunt Jill at Carly’s apartment since she is babysitting her grandkids, Andie & Ellery.

Ellery was SO CUTE and wanted to play with Andy and Andrew and be a big kid too.

057

Andrew was SO EXCITED to have fun toys and friends to play with.

060

Andie is SO CUTE too and liked to play with Andrew too.

062

070

The moment that Andrew saw Andie jump onto this big bean bag in the front room he was all over it and they both had SO MUCH FUN!!!

074

077

Andrew said he was being Spiderman in this one. FUNNY KID!

080

083

It was so nice to see Aunt Jill & Gran Ruth just visiting and playing with Ellery.

086

As you can see Andrew LOVED jumping into this bean bag and probably jumped about 100 times or more.

087

Then I looked over and Ellery was trying to eat Andie and my shoes. YUCK!!!

091

092

094

Aunt Jill said I couldn’t put this picture up on my blog b/c she didn’t look good so I lied and said I wouldn’t but I decided too b/c she is GORGEOUS and I love this picture of her with her grandkids, Andie & Ellery! SORRY AUNT JILL!!!

098

Then Andrew started to do twists in the air. CRAZY BOY!!!

101

Ellery is so close to walking.

103

Gran Ruth said that when Ellery crawled she looked like a spider b/c she didn’t crawl on her knees and stayed on her tippy toes. FUNNY!!!

109

Andie was so cute with Gran Ruth and just LOVED on her.

113

What cute cousins.

114

Then the rest of the day we just hung out but at night Andrew said he wanted to watch a movie while I blogged so since we are on vacation I let him. FUN!!!

116

It wasn’t long though until he was sucking his thumb and then shortly thereafter he told me he was tired and asked if he could go to bed. LOL!!!

117

0 comments: