This morning I made Jon eggs and bacon for breakfast b/c it is his birthday. Everything was going great until I sat down to eat my eggs before they got cold and forgot about the bacon. Well after we had gotten all the smoke out of our apartment we just laughed b/c that is so like me. Oh well, Jon really appreciated the breakfast and Trace REALLY loved that I burned the bacon. =)
After we had gone by Walmart to exchange a shirt I had gotten him that was the wrong size and bought him a couple more birthday presents we headed over to Chili’s for lunch. Since it was his birthday we got a chocolate molten cake for FEEE!!! YEAH!!!! It was SO good!
Andrew really liked looking at himself in the little window thing that was by our booth.
I was trying to get a picture of just Jon but as you can see Andrew didn’t want to stay out of the picture. Jon was so cute with him but finally I did get just a picture of the birthday boy!
Today at swimming Andrew asked me to take this picture of him and Miss Grace b/c he likes her so much. CUTE!!!
If you look closely you can see that Miss Grace isn’t touching him…he is floating on his back all by himself. YEAH ANDREW!!!
He decided to really splash Miss Grace when he went down the slide at the end of his swimming lessons today!
After swimming I had to hurry home so I could get Jon’s B-day dinner of lasagna, salad, and garlic bread ready. I also had to get his dessert, cheesecake, done too. Andrew wanted to go by the office and see daddy before we went home and then wanted to stay. I am so grateful that Keisha, our receptionist, lets him stay up there all the time. Also it was so nice b/c I had to run to the store twice b/c I had forgot things I needed, but finally I got dinner and dessert ready. It turned out to be really good and I didn’t burn anything. YEAH ME!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN!!! Thanks for being the best husband and dad ever. Hope you had a great day! LOVE YA!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment