So even though Jon’s real birthday was yesterday we were celebrating it up at the office today b/c today is a full day. Keshia put up decorations and I went and got some balloons. Jon said he didn’t really like us making a big fuss about his birthday but really I know deep down inside he LOVED it!
Andrew and I are dressed in our swimming suits b/c we are headed to a swim playgroup with some friends after we love on daddy!
Aren’t these cool cupcakes that THE CAKE PLATE made for Jon’s birthday party at the office? If you can’t tell they are spines. FUN!!!
Of course Andrew and I had to share a cupcake before we went swimming!
They were so GOOD!!!
We had fun at playgroup swimming and playing with friends. Andrew wanted to practice his swimming and was doing so AWESOME!!! Finally I had to drag him home even though he cried the whole way b/c I knew he would be tired for his swimming lessons if we didn’t go home and rest.
He did really good at swimming lessons and is really starting to keep his face in the water for longer times. YEAH ANDREW!!!
Later we went with Jon to mutual b/c the youth were washing cars. YEAH!!!
Andrew even joined in on the fun and helped dry off my car. He is always such a good helper and without anyone asking just grabbed a towel and started helping.
Eve, the one in the red shirt, was being funny once he found out this was my car and kept on telling the youth to make it perfect b/c this was the misses car. FUNNY!!!
The Hogge boys (Reven, Mason, & Jessie) were the hardest workers ever.
After all the cars were wash Andrew decided it would be fun to have races running through the nasty water puddles on the road. The Hogge boys joined in on the race and they had so much fun together.
It was really fun to hang out with the youth at church again and it made me really miss working with the youth!
1 comments:
I didn't see any pictures of the swimming play date that you were wearing your swim suits for??? SLACKER for not taking pictures and blogging about it. JUST KIDDING! I am thrilled that you are blogging again. And sorry for being a stinker the other day about scheduling a swim time for Ms. Cis. I just don't know my schedule that far out. Hope I wasn't too bratty about it! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment