CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Nate’s Church & Lunch (Sun: Aug. 22, 2010)

We woke up early this morning and went to breakfast right at 6:30 am so we could get to Nate’s church as soon as possible. We got there when Relief Society and Priesthood were going on and then we went to sacrament meeting last. It was a great meeting and I really enjoyed being in church with my family.

After church we took a family picture b/c who knows when we will all be together again. Then Dad gave Nate a very tender father’s blessing. 

family

Then we drove back to the hotel and checked out. We went back to base and when Andrew couldn’t find his backpack we went back over to the church to see if he left it there but eventually we did find it in the car.

While we were waiting in the car while Jon looked for it Andrew was just being a real ham and wasn’t crying or anything about his backpack being lost. He really is a wonderful kid!121Once we realized the backpack was in the car and not lost we picked up Nate and his friend, Jeff O’Hair and went to Subway for lunch.

123

Of course I had to wear my new Air Force purple shirt b/c I am SO PROUD of Nate!!!

subway

While we were eating lunch another airman walked in and Dad just quietly got up and paid for his lunch too. WOW, I just LOVE my dad and how amazing he really is. He is one of the most Christ-like people I know and I feel so blessed to have him as my Dad!

Then we dropped Nate and Jeff off at their friend Evan’s (another airman) hotel so they could hang out together for the rest of the day b/c we had to get going home.

It was so hard to say goodbye to Nate and give him one last hug and kiss but I think it was the hardest for Mom!

mom

I LOVE YOU NATE & I am SO proud of you!!!

nate

Good luck with your next 10 weeks of Para Rescue Training!

0 comments: