Today, after my usual counseling appointment, when I went to pick Andrew up from Pre-school he was in a new classroom. He is now in the Dolphin class with Mrs. Joecille.
Even though he LOVES his new class and had a great day we still had to go by and visit his old teachers in Manta Ray, Mrs. Candace and Belinda! I just can’t believe that Andrew will be in Kindergarten next year. CRAZY how fast time goes by!
Then we came home and Andrew watched movies while I cleaned out and organized our bedroom. I had planned on just getting that done really quickly and then packing for our trip to Utah tomorrow but instead it took all day long and when Jon got home from work at 6 pm I still wasn’t finished. He was so sweet and had gotten a pizza for dinner so we could just finish organizing our bedroom and relax together. THANKS HUN!!!
I actually did sleep much better b/c our room was organized now and the way I wanted it to be. Funny how I just can’t relax very well if things are not organized around me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment