CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD & FHE w/ Watsons (Monday: Sept. 13, 2010)

So today is my Dad’s birthday and I can’t even begin to tell you how much I LOVE my Dad. He is the most amazing father ever and always works so hard but at the same time takes the time to play hard too, especially with Autumn & Andrew! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO DAD!!!

I LOVE YOU!!!

Since we aren’t up in Dallas, where my parent’s live, Andrew & I just called and sang Happy Birthday to Papa. We had already given him his new swim/work hat which was his birthday present when we met up with them in San Antonio last month for Nate’s graduation from the Air Force Basic Training! Also we are going to go up there in a couple weeks and stay with them while Jon is at a conference in Florida for a couple days! YEAH, can’t wait!!!

Tonight though, we went over to my cousin, Kerry Watson’s, house and had Family Home Evening (FHE) with them. I am so grateful to have some family close and also I always thought FHE had to be way spiritual and don’t get me wrong they did have a lesson, which was taught by their 5 year old using army men, and read scriptures but most of the time they just had FUN together.

Of course afterwards we had to have a very yummy treat and as you can see everyone was enjoying it…although I have no clue why Andrew isn’t in any of these pictures!

001

Braden, Alexi, & Devin…Nice face Devin!! LOL!!

002

Carlene, Ethan & Jon were sure enjoying the treat too!

 

This really inspired me to get back to doing FHE with Andrew and to make it more a FUN time that we spend together with a VERY short lesson!

THANKS WATSONS!!!

0 comments: