So we woke up WAY early this morning so we could make our flight home to Austin, TX at 9:30 am!
While we were waiting at the airport Andrew was trying to take a nap b/c he was still so tired.
I LOVED how many shocked faces and funny reactions I got from people when they saw Andrew pulling my huge rolling backpack and I just had his backpack and my laptop bag…even though the rolling bag actually weighed less. Andrew really was such a good little helper and I love how he travels so nicely and really behaves.
Andrew couldn’t wait to see Jon again and even didn’t want to go potty after we got off the plane even though he was for sure doing the potty dance b/c he wanted to go see his daddy. Luckily I talked him into it!
Also Andrew was so excited to be with his daddy again that he forgot we were on a escalator and tried to run to his daddy and of course fell down but luckily was at the very bottom so was okay especially when he was in the arms of his daddy again.
Do you think this little boy loves his daddy?
Before we left for Utah Jon had told Andrew that if he was good in Utah he could earn this Iron Man hand blaster thing so as soon as we got home that is what he wanted to play with.
I don’t know if he likes his new toy, what do you think? LOL!!!
Then it was time to play with Trace except Trace didn’t want to play tug-a-war with him and kept running away. Trace really did miss Andrew and Andrew also missed Trace and even said, “I am so glad to be back with my brother.”
While we were gone Andrew’s birthday present from the Guymon’s (Jon’s parents) came so he was really excited about having a new book.
While we were in Wal-Mart in Provo, UT Andrew wanted to get a BYU hat and wanted to get one for daddy even though daddy is a total Utes fan which is BYU’s biggest rival but b/c his little boy wanted to match him he even wore it when he got home from work.
Aren’t my little BYU fans so cute?
Of course when Jon got home I had to show off my new jewelry that Gran Ruth gave me while I was in Utah. I LOVE all of it but of course my favorite are the purple ones.
Most of these are clip-on earrings but I am going to see if I can turn them into regular earrings b/c I really like them. Anyone have any ideas? My friend Melisa is going to try to help me but I would appreciate other ideas too.
I really LOVE this set b/c you can’t see in this picture but the butterflies are actually purple. LOVE IT!!!
That night Andrew wanted to sleep on the couch so we told him to go get his PJs on and come back and this is what he chose to put on.
We are SO happy to be home but also really enjoyed our trip to Utah and miss our family there already! THANKS YA’LL for making our trip so fun and memorable!
0 comments:
Post a Comment