CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Fun with Hickman Family (Monday: Sept. 6, 2010)

So this morning after I ran last minute errands for Gran Ruth, Andrew & Rodney Hickman came to pick me up so I could go hang out with them today and then sleep there so they could take us to the airport in the morning.

Gran Ruth was VERY EXCITED to see Andrew one more time and he even gave her a kiss goodbye.

021

022

As soon as we got to Shannon (Jon’s sister) & Rodney Hickman’s house Andrew had to show me what he had been doing all weekend like jumping on the trampoline.

He had so much fun staying up at Shannon’s house and playing with Laura’s (Jon’s youngest sister) kids, Crystal & Carlie.

031

It was say fun to see Crystal & Carlie again!

032 

033

After lunch we (Shannon, Rodney, Hillary & I) decided to go to a movie, Inception before Hillary headed back to college. Stephanie, Shannon’s youngest daughter, babysat the kids for us. THANKS STEPH!!!

036

After we got home from the movie we ate delicious turkey burgers for dinner. YUMMY!

Then we had to get a picture with Hillary b/c she had to head back to college.

Me, Hillary, Stephanie, Andrew, Carlie & Crystal

037

The kids needed to get some energy out so we headed to the Splash Park near by and they LOVED it! I also really liked this Herriman bench. FUN!

038

As you can see, Andrew really did have a BLAST!

050

After the sun went down the kids got cold so we headed back to the house and to keep them clam we put on a movie.

I think Andrew really misses his daddy b/c he was cuddling with Rodney and being way cute.

059

Finally Kaitlin, another of Shannon’s girls, came home from spending the day with her boyfriend, Tyler. They really are a cute couple but I just wish I could have spent more time with Kait than just a couple of minutes. Oh well, such is life when you are a teenager.

066

Andrew was so tired that he just fell asleep on the couch so I said my goodnights and good byes and put him in bed.

Then I stayed up for another hour or so packing and making sure I was ready to fly home early in the morning!

We really did have LOTS of FUN here but I can’t wait to get home to Jon & Trace and get back to real life again and hang out with friends!

068

0 comments: