CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 10, 2010

New things, Dinner & Football with Friends (Fri: Sept. 10, 2010)

So today we went and got Andrew shin guards and soccer cleats b/c he starts soccer with the YMCA next Friday! YEAH ANDREW!!!

He was so excited about his new things for soccer that he insisted on carrying them.

155

Of course the moment we got home he had to try them on. My cute little soccer player! I am just so excited for him and I hope he really does have TONS of fun!

156

I have been looking for a new purse for FOREVER so when we were at Kohl's I found this PERFECT PURPLE purse on clearance. We also thought we could get $10 more dollars off with this coupon that came in the mail but when we got up to the register we realized the coupon wasn’t good until next weekend. My sweet husband saw how much I LOVED it so we bought my PERFECT PURPLE purse anyways. It still was a steal though b/c we paid $27 for it when it usually costs $69!!!

I LOVE IT!!!

158

That night we went out to dinner with a group of friends from our ward and then went to the Cedar Park High School football game. We had SO much FUN!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

I thought it was funny though b/c at Taco Real, where we ate dinner, the boys all sat at one table while the girls all sat at another one.

162

163

Of course us parents didn’t mind that one bit!

Angelica & Tauni the GORGEOUS GALS!!!

165

Rachel & Janet the HOT MAMAS!!!

167

After dinner we headed off to the game and really had a blast, especially Andrew!!!

170

Jon & I bought Cedar Park shirts and then at the game they were selling older little kids shirts so of course we got Andrew one and he thought he was so cool!

173

Matt, Angelica, Vivian, & Grant Mings

174

Mark Leavitt with his two girls, Addison & Ellery . Rachel his wife had to go home after dinner b/c their youngest, Soren, was having a hard time and just wouldn’t stop crying. We sure did miss you Rachael!

175

Janet & Steve Theriault

177

Jayd, Tauni, Coen, Ella & the two boys at the bottom actually are Janet & Steve’s!

178

We also ran into more friends from church like Tammy & Mike Zamora…179

Glen & Shauna Hancock &…

180

Lindsay & Nate Fort!!!

181

I LOVE this picture of Vivian reading this book to Ella! SO CUTE!!!

183

I had told Andrew he couldn’t have any popcorn b/c we had already bought him a shirt, towel & drink but Jayd let him have some of his.

184

Then Jayd just gave Andrew the rest of the popcorn & Andrew was in 7th heaven.

186

After this bug interrupted our group having a great time & Andrew was getting tired we headed home.

THANKS EVERYONE for such FUN night. We should for sure do it again soon!

187

1 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

CUTE hair, CUTE necklace! I am so glad you blogged a LOT of posts. Are you going to post about your haircut? Or am I being impatient and it's still to come? :) HURRY UP AND GET UP HERE TO VISIT ALREADY! :)