I thought this was so cool but something you would only find in Utah…Sonic has Fry Sauce as one of their sauces that you can pick from. COOL!!!
After we got lunch at Sonic we hung out at Gran Ruth’s & she happened to gat a cal from Lisa (my sister) & Autumn (my niece). Andrew was so EXCITED to talk to Autumn.
I love how Andrew put on his hat.
I also LOVE how when he is talking to someone on the phone he doesn’t get that they can’t see him so he will say, “I got this from Wal-Mart” not thinking that daddy can’t see him pointing to his hat.
I also LOVE how laid back my son is.
Later that evening we headed over to Grandpa Johnson’s to visit with Uncle Wes and spend time with Grandpa!
I LOVE the beautiful flowers that are in the yard and couldn’t help but take a couple of pictures. Which ones do you think are my favorite…of course the purple ones!
Grandpa told Andrew to go in the front room and find a red chair for himself. Andrew couldn’t find it anywhere b/c come to find out it was in the dining room NOT the front room. FUNNY GRANDPA!!!
Then Grandpa was teaching Andrew how to hammer down the shapes with only one hand and would yell every time Andrew tried to use two hands. Andrew would just laugh and laugh and really enjoyed playing with Grandpa while we waited for Uncle Wes to come.
While Grandpa & Andrew were playing I was roaming the house and notice this feather and poem on the fireplace and LOVED it!
Here is the poem:
A feather from an Angel is one we rarely see,
But this one is quite different and special as can be.
This feather is a reminder of a special person’s love,
who is now Guardian Angel watching and protecting you from above.
Grandpa said Haley gave this to him after Grandma Johnson died in December 2010! How thoughtful and sweet!
Then when I saw this quote by the phone I about burst into tears b/c it was EXACTLY what I needed to hear and I felt Grandma Johnson so close!
Finally Uncle Wes arrived and instantly Andrew LOVED him and was having so much fun with him.
Then while Uncle Wes & I had an AWESOME visit where he gave me a lot of great advice Grandpa taught Andrew to do this puzzle using only one eye and sticking out his tongue. Wow my son is so talented.
Then Grandpa pounded in Andrew’s brains b/c he is so smart it had to be coming out…
Of course Andrew had to then pound Grandpa’s in too.
I sure do LOVE my Uncle Wes and I was so grateful I got to see him and visit b/c I know his job was crazy but I really appreciated him coming to see us.
We thought it was time to go but then Uncle Wes decided to play a game with Andrew. Uncle Wes would ask Andrew if it was a snake or spider and then do something on his back. Andrew was really good at this game and LOVED it! I’ll have to remember this game b/c Andrew really did LOVE it!
Of course though Andrew had to then do the game on Uncle Wes’s back.
THANKS AGAIN UNCLE WES for everything! WE SURE DO LOVE YA!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment