CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fun Weekend of Haircut, Baseball & Nature (March 18-19, 2011)

I love the weekends b/c Jon is home & he can’t just stay at home so we always have some errands to go run or something to do on the weekends. I just don’t have the self confidence right now to get out of the house by myself unless I have to like to go to work but I really don’t like sitting in my apartment reading especially when the weather is as gorgeous as it is right now.

Anyways…so this weekend we did our typical running errands after Jon got off work on Friday afternoon but we also went & got Andrew a haircut which for some reason he LOVES to do! He even let them spike his hair which he NEVER wants us to do, funny kid but way cute!

005

Next we got Andrew a baseball glove & baseball & Jon decided to get himself a baseballs glove too so he could play catch with Andrew & try to help him learn how to catch a baseball since Andrew’s first baseball practice is this Friday. Andrew was SO EXCITED to get the baseball glove & Jon was WAY patient with him & played ball with him for a little while after we got home from our errands. Jon really is a great dad & really is SO PATIENT with Andrew.

009

Then Saturday we really didn’t have a lot of errands to run but just didn’t want to stay in the house so we went for a walk on a nature trail over by the YMCA. Andrew at first wanted to hold my hand while we walked but then once I told him he didn’t have to & that he could run that is exactly what he did. It really was a great day to take a walk & even though with this pregnancy my legs have hurt & been sore (I have no clue why but it is weird) I actually really did enjoy being outside & feeling the sun shining down on my sweet little family!

001

0 comments: