Jon had entered a drawing for tickets to the Cirque du Soleil Dralion show that is here at the Cedar Park Center & he actually WON! So Wednesday night we had a fun date night going to dinner at Panda Express (not my fav. but we didn’t have enough time to go to a real restaurant so we went there to get a quick bite to eat), & then it was off to the show.
To tell you the truth I actually was VERY NERVOUS about this date night b/c lately with this depressive episode I just never know if I am going to be in the mood to go out but luckily not only was I in the mood but I actually had enough energy & motivation to look good on our date too. I even put my hair in hot curlers, put on a cute little outfit, put on some jewelry, & put on makeup…WOW!!! I am sure Jon was thinking to himself, “I don’t know how many months it has been since I have seen my wife looking like that.” =)
So luckily that date night went great & we just had so much fun holding hands & just being together!
Oh yeah, the show was amazing too but I think we really could have done anything together that night & it would have been great…it was just being together that was the best part! We for sure need to do that more often! Thanks Hun for such a great night & for always treating me like your queen even when I don’t look like a HOT queen like I did that night!
0 comments:
Post a Comment