Andrew LOVES when Mimi is here b/c she spoils him all the time. For example, this morning she cut up strawberries (which is one of his favorites) for breakfast & then loved on him while he ate his strawberries & watched cartoons.
I love this little ducky outfit & remember putting Andrew in it all the time! Jackson looks just as cute in it too!
I love how Jackson’s hair goes all fuzzy like a little ducky after he takes a bath & it air dries! SO CUTE!!!
I thought it was cute that Trace was watching over Jackson & laying right under him!
Of course we did our usual routine & headed to the office to get adjustments after we picked Andrew up from kindergarten.
Andrew was being so sweet with Jackson & kept on loving on him!
When we got home Mimi said she had a surprise birthday gifts from Papa for Andrew. He was SO EXCITED when he saw this remote control truck. FUN!!!
A funny thing happened though right after I took this picture. Mom was over on the couch changing Jackson’s poppy diaper & every time she thought she had the poop all cleaned up he would poop some more so she was wiping up poop as fast as she could & right when she thought he was all done he would start to poop again. I was laughing so hard that I lost it & peed right there on the carpet. Then we both really started laughing & decided Jackson & I needed a bath. Poor Andrew wanted so bad for us to open his truck so he could play with it but had to be patient & wait while we got cleaned up. Then once we were able to open the truck for him we found out that the battery had to charge for 8 hours so he couldn’t even play with it then either. Poor guy was not happy about it but actually was really understanding & just decided to go play on the computer instead. WOW, Andrew really is a GREAT kid!!!
Again I LOVE the cute fuzzy hair & also the yawn!
That was a CRAZY but FUN day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment