Andrew took these pictures & did a really good job. He LOVES taking pictures of his baby brother & then looking on the camera at the picture & saying how cute Jackson looks. I really hope they continue to be such good brothers & friends!
Oh I have to tell you about this blanket Jackson is wrapped up in: they are called Anais & Anias (not sure about the spelling) but my friend Rachel told me about them & they are perfect for Texas summers b/c they are very light & also perfect for when you have a 10 lb baby b/c they are BIG. We got these ones from Target I think it came with 4 blankets for about $30.00 which is expensive but worth it b/c I LOVE these blankets so much!!!
1 comments:
I love the brand new pictures of Jackson, and how he is snuggled right in between you and Jon. Now, about being alone...if Jon and Andrew go do something again, please call before the fear overtakes you! It can all be overwhelming for anyone...
Post a Comment