Mary Poppins made doing chores fun with music so I turned on some music & started doing dishes which I HATE!!! Well, I guess I looked like I was having fun b/c Andrew wanted to help me wash the dishes too! I jumped right on that opportunity & showed him how & then let him take over! So we just sang our hearts out to fun music & did the dishes together!
I actually have a hard time not being in control & tend to correct him b/c he isn’t doing it my way, but I was really proud of myself b/c I just showed him how to do it & then stood back & let him do it his way! He actually did a pretty good job! I really need to do better at encouraging him & not be so picky about how he does things! That is one of the life lessons I need to learn & that my kids will help teach me!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment