A couple of weeks ago I let Andrew pick out his Valentine’s Day cards! He chose Lego Ninjago which he is REALLY into right now! Well, I totally forgot about them until a couple days before Valentine’s Day when Andrew asked me when we were going to work on his Valentine’s cards. What would I do without that kid? He is a LIFESAVER!!!
So while brother was taking his nap we started to work on them but shortly thereafter Jackson woke up so he wanted in the on the action too! Andrew was really patient with Jackson even though he was trying to get into everything!
In fact Andrew was SO SWEET & wrote Jackson’s name on one of the Valentine’s cards & gave it to him! Jackson thought he had won the lottery & was SO HAPPY!!!
I LOVE how he spelled brother! Those are the kinds of things that make me SO HAPPY that I am a Mom b/c you can’t feel this kind of JOY any other way!
0 comments:
Post a Comment